+ − Summary
+ − Actions (8)
On May 24, 1989 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to by recorded vote: 219 - 201 .
- On ordering the previous question Agreed to by recorded vote: 217 - 203 .
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate.
- Considered as privileged matter.
On May 23, 1989 in the House:
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 19.
- Rule provides for consideration of H.R. 2072 . In the further consideration of H.R. 2072 , the amendments printed in the report accompanying H.Res. 160 are made in order and shall be debatable for not to exceed 1 hour each. Section 2 of H.Res. 160 states that after the passage of H.R. 2072 , it shall be in order to consider H.R. 2442 in the House. Measure will be considered read. Bill is closed to amendments. Debate shall continue for not to exceed two hours. If H.R. 2442 is adopted, it shall be in order to move to include the text of that bill in the engrossment of H.R. 2072 . Such a motion is debatable for 20 minutes. If the motion is agreed to, the engrossment of H.R. 2442 will not be messaged to the Senate and H.R. 2442 shall be considered to have been laid on the table.
- The House Committee on Rules reported an original measure, H. Rept. 101-63, by Mr. Moakley.
+ − Sponsor