+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (8)
On March 30, 2009 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H. Res. 152 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Connolly moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended.
On March 25, 2009 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Unanimous Consent.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On February 10, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Foreign Affairs.
+ − Sponsor