+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (9)
On June 18, 2007 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H. Res. 137 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Ms. Watson moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended.
On May 23, 2007 in the House:
- Committee Agreed to Seek Consideration Under Suspension of the Rules, by Unanimous Consent.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On April 17, 2007 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on International Organizations, Human Rights, and Oversight.
On February 7, 2007 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Foreign Affairs.
+ − Sponsor