+ − Summary
+ − Actions (7)
On April 6, 1995 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to table the motion to appeal the ruling of the chair Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 230 - 192 .
- Mr. Walker moved to table the motion to appeal the ruling of the chair
- Mr. Deutsch appealed the ruling of the chair. The question was then put on sustaining the ruling of the chair.
- Mr. Deutsch rose to a question of the priviliges of the House and called for consideration of the resolution. The Chair ruled that the resolution did not raise a question of the privileges of the House and, therefore, was not a privileged resolution.
On April 5, 1995 in the House:
- NOTICE OF INTENT - Mr. Deutsch announced his intention to offer the resolution for consideration as constituting a question of the privileges of the House with regard to certain provisions contained in the conference report on H.R. 831 .
- Referred to the House Committee on Ways and Means.
+ − Sponsor