+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (11)
On July 15, 2019 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H5800-5801)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H. Res. 129.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H5800-5802)
- Mr. Engel moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended.
On May 22, 2019 in the House:
- Committee Agreed to Seek Consideration Under Suspension of the Rules.
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On March 13, 2019 in the House:
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure. (CR E301)
On February 13, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Foreign Affairs.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (32)