+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (11)
On February 14, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table. Agreed to without objection.
- The title of the measure was amended. Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 411 - 0 (Roll no. 75). (text: CR 2/13/2018 H1087)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H1147)
On February 13, 2018 in the House:
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H. Res. 129.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H1087-1090)
- Mr. Wilson (SC) moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended.
On February 24, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Military Personnel.
On February 15, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs, and in addition to the Committee on Armed Services, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (120)