+ − Summary
+ − Actions (7)
On April 22, 2010 in the House:
- On motion to refer Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 402 - 0, 17 Present .
- The previous question on the motion to refer was ordered without objection.
- Mr. Hastings moved to refer to Standards of Official Conduct.
- On ordering the previous question Failed by the Yeas and Nays: 187 - 218, 16 Present .
- QUESTION OF THE PRIVILEGES OF THE HOUSE - Mr. Flake rose to a question of the privileges of the House and offered a previously noticed privileged resolution. The Chair announced that the resolution qualified and directed the Clerk to report the resolution to the House.
- Considered as privileged matter.
- Referred to the House Committee on Standards of Official Conduct.
+ − Sponsor