+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (10)
On April 10, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H3069-3070)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H. Res. 128.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H3069-3075)
- Mr. Smith (NJ) moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended.
On July 27, 2017 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On May 18, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Africa, Global Health, Global Human Rights and International Organizations.
On February 15, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Foreign Affairs.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (115)