+ − Summary
+ − Actions (7)
On April 15, 2010 in the House:
- On motion to refer the resolution Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 385 - 0, 18 Present .
- The previous question was ordered without objection.
- DEBATE - The Chair recognized Mr. Oberstar to proceed with up to one hour of debate on the motion to refer H.Res. 1255 to the Committee on Standards of Official Conduct.
- Mr. Oberstar moved to refer to Standards of Official Conduct.
- Considered as privileged matter.
- QUESTION OF THE PRIVILEGES OF THE HOUSE - Mr. Flake rose to a question of the privileges of the House and offered a previously noticed privileged resolution. The Chair announced that the resolution qualified and directed the Clerk to report the resolution to the House.
- Referred to the House Committee on Standards of Official Conduct.
+ − Sponsor