+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (11)
On March 28, 2019 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 238 - 185, 1 Present (Roll no. 135). (text: CR H2891)
- The previous question was ordered pursuant to the rule.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate on H. Res. 124.
- The resolution provides for one hour debate on H.R. 7 and H.Res. 124.
- Considered under the provisions of rule H. Res. 252. (consideration: CR H2891-2899)
On March 27, 2019 in the House:
- Rule H. Res. 252 passed House.
On March 25, 2019 in the House:
- Rules Committee Resolution H. Res. 252 Reported to House. The resolution provides for one hour debate on H.R. 7 and H.Res. 124.
On February 12, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Military Personnel.
On February 11, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Armed Services.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (216)