+ − Summary
+ − Actions (6)
On March 18, 2010 in the House:
- On motion to refer Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 397 - 0, 12 Present ) .
- MOTION TO REFER PRIVILEGED RESOLUTION - Mr. McGovern moved to refer the privileged resolution to the Committee on Standards of Official Conduct and the Chair recognized Mr. McGovern under the 1 hour rule. Subsequently, without objection the previous question was ordered on the motion to refer. The Chair put the question on the motion to refer and by voice vote announced the ayes had prevailed. Mr. Flake demanded the yeas and nays on the motion to refer.
- Mr. McGovern moved to refer to Standards of Official Conduct.
- Considered as privileged matter.
- QUESTION OF THE PRIVILEGES OF THE HOUSE - Mr. Flake rose to a question of the privileges of the House and offered a resolution. The Chair directed the Clerk to report the resolution. The Clerk completed the reading of H.Res. 1193 and the Chair announced that the resolution met the required threshold under the rule.
- Referred to the House Committee on Standards of Official Conduct.
+ − Sponsor