+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (10)
On May 15, 2001 in the House:
- The title of the measure was amended. Agreed to without objection.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: : 416 - 0 .
- Considered as unfinished business.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H. Res. 116 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Otter moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended.
On April 17, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on the Civil Service and Agency Organization.
On April 4, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Government Reform.
+ − Sponsor