+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (7)
On May 1, 2001 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H. Res. 112 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Keller moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution.
On April 30, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Education Reform.
On April 3, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Education and the Workforce.
+ − Sponsor