+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (8)
On March 8, 1995 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to by voice vote.
- The previous question was ordered without objection.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate.
- Considered as privileged matter.
On March 7, 1995 in the House:
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 29.
- The House Committee on Rules reported an original measure, H. Rept. 104-69 , by Mr. Linder.
- Rule provides for consideration of H.R. 956 with 2 hours of general debate. After general debate the Committee of the Whole shall rise without motion. No further consideration of the bill shall be in order except pursuant to a subsequent order of the House.
+ − Sponsor