+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (10)
On May 20, 2008 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H. Res. 1054 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mrs. Davis moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended.
On April 10, 2008 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Military Personnel.
On March 14, 2008 in the House:
- Referred to House Veterans' Affairs
- Referred to House Armed Services
- Referred to the Committee on Armed Services, and in addition to the Committee on Veterans' Affairs, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
+ − Sponsor