+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (10)
On November 13, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H9493-9494)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H. Res. 1052.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H9493-9495)
- Mr. Royce (CA) moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution.
On September 27, 2018 in the House:
- Committee Agreed to Seek Consideration Under Suspension of the Rules, by Unanimous Consent.
- Ordered to be Reported in the Nature of a Substitute (Amended) by Unanimous Consent.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On September 6, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Foreign Affairs.
- Introduced in House