+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (8)
On December 11, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (CR text: H10073)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H. Res. 1035.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H10073-10075)
- Mr. Royce (CA) moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended.
On July 27, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Trade.
On July 26, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs, and in addition to the Committees on Financial Services, Oversight and Government Reform, the Judiciary, and Ways and Means, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (37)
K. Michael Conaway