+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (11)
On February 18, 2010 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Seapower and Expeditionary Forces.
On February 4, 2010 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: : 426 - 0 .
- Considered as unfinished business.
On February 2, 2010 in the House:
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H. Res. 1022 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Johnson moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution.
On January 20, 2010 in the House:
- Referred to House Armed Services
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to the Committee on the Judiciary, and in addition to the Committee on Armed Services, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsor