+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (8)
On February 5, 2021 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 219 - 209 (Roll no. 27).
- On ordering the previous question Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 220 - 210 (Roll no. 26). (consideration: CR H447)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate on H. Res. 101.
- Considered as privileged matter. (consideration: CR H441-447)
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 5.
- Rule provides for consideration of S. Con. Res. 5 with 1 hour of general debate.
- The House Committee on Rules reported an original measure, H. Rept. 117-5, by Mr. Morelle.
+ − Sponsor