+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (10)
On May 1, 2007 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H. Res. 100 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Sires moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution.
On March 27, 2007 in the House:
- Committee Agreed to Seek Consideration Under Suspension of the Rules, by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On February 5, 2007 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on International Organizations, Human Rights, and Oversight.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on the Western Hemisphere.
On January 24, 2007 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Foreign Affairs.
+ − Sponsor