+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (14)
On July 20, 1995 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to table the measure Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 321 - 107 .
- Mr. Wolf moved to table the measure.
- The previous question was ordered pursuant to the rule.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate.
- Rule provides for consideration of H.R. 2058 and H.J. Res. 96 .
- Considered under the provisions of rule H. Res. 193 .
- Rule H. Res. 193 passed House.
On July 19, 1995 in the House:
- Rules Committee Resolution H. Res. 193 Reported to House. Rule provides for consideration of H.R. 2058 and H.J. Res. 96 .
On July 17, 1995 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 95.
- Reported adversely by the Committee on Ways and Means. H. Rept. 104-188 .
On June 20, 1995 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported Adversely by the Yeas and Nays: 27 - 7.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On June 16, 1995 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Ways and Means.
+ − Sponsor