+ − Summaries (4)
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (20)
On April 3, 2017 in the House:
- Signed by President.
- Became Public Law No: 115-21. (TXT | PDF)
On March 27, 2017 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On March 23, 2017 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On March 22, 2017 in the Senate:
On March 2, 2017 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate, read twice.
On March 1, 2017 in the House:
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H1447)
- POSTPONED PROCEEDINGS - At the conclusion of debate on H.J. Res. 83, the Chair put the question on passage and by voice vote, announced that the ayes had prevailed. Mr. Scott (VA) demanded a recorded vote and the Chair postponed further proceedings on the question of passage until a time to be announced.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate on H.J. Res. 83.
- On passage Passed by recorded vote: 231 - 191 (Roll no. 121). (text: CR H1421)
- The previous question was ordered pursuant to the rule.
- Provides for consideration of H.R. 998 and H.J.Res. 83.
- Considered under the provisions of rule H. Res. 150. (consideration: CR H1421-1430)
On February 28, 2017 in the House:
- Rule H. Res. 150 passed House.
On February 27, 2017 in the House:
- Rules Committee Resolution H. Res. 150 Reported to House. Provides for consideration of H.R. 998 and H.J.Res. 83.
On February 21, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Education and the Workforce.
- Introduced in House
+ − Votes (2)
+ − Sponsors (12)