+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (11)
On October 17, 2019 in the Senate:
- Read the second time. Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 246.
On October 16, 2019 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate. Read the first time. Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under Read the First Time.
On October 16, 2019 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the resolution Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 354 - 60, 4 Present (Roll no. 560). (text: CR H8157-8158)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H8164-8165)
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.J. Res. 77.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H8157-8163)
- Mr. Engel moved to suspend the rules and pass the resolution.
On October 15, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Foreign Affairs.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (65)