+ − Summary
+ − Actions (15)
On August 15, 1990 in the Senate:
- Became Public Law No: 101-371.
- Signed by President.
On August 9, 1990 in the Senate:
- Presented to President.
- Measure Signed in Senate.
On August 4, 1990 in the House:
- Cleared for White House.
On August 4, 1990 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment and an amended preamble by Voice Vote.
- Senate Committee on Judiciary discharged by Unanimous Consent.
On August 1, 1990 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and read twice and referred to the Committee on Judiciary.
On July 31, 1990 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On passage Passed without objection.
- Considered by unanimous consent.
- Mr. Sawyer asked unanimous consent to discharge from committee and consider.
- Committee on Post Office and Civil Service discharged.
On March 19, 1990 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Census and Population.
On March 14, 1990 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Post Office and Civil Service.
+ − Sponsor