+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (13)
On January 4, 2018 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.
On May 10, 2017 in the Senate:
- Motion to proceed to consideration of measure rejected in Senate by Yea-Nay Vote. 49 - 51. Record Vote Number: 125.
- Motion to proceed to consideration of measure made in Senate. (CR S2851)
On February 3, 2017 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate.
On February 3, 2017 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On passage Passed by the Yeas and Nays: 221 - 191 (Roll no. 78). (text of measure as passed: CR H951)
- The previous question was ordered pursuant to the rule.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate on H.J. Res. 36.
- Both resolutions are closed to amendments. Rule provides for one hour of general debate on each resolution, and provides for one motion to recommit on each resolution.
- Considered under the provisions of rule H. Res. 74. (consideration: CR H951-958)
On January 31, 2017 in the House:
- Rules Committee Resolution H. Res. 74 Reported to House. Both resolutions are closed to amendments. Both resolutions provides for one hour of general debate, and provide for one motion to recommit.
On January 30, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Natural Resources.
- Introduced in House
+ − Votes (2)
+ − Sponsors (40)