+ − Summaries (4)
+ − Actions (22)
- Became Public Law No: 99-290.
- Signed by President.
- Presented to President.
- Measure Signed in Senate.
- Cleared for White House.
- House Agreed to Senate Amendments by Unanimous Consent.
- Passed Senate with an amendment and an amendment to the Title by Voice Vote.
- Measure laid before Senate by unanimous consent.
- S.AMDT.1799 Amendment SP 1799 agreed to in Senate by Voice Vote.
- S.AMDT.1799 Proposed by Senator Wilson. Extending the deadline relating to obligations of funds from military personnel accounts of the Department of Defense.
- Received in the Senate. Read twice. Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 611.
- Passed House by Voice Vote.
- Called up by House Under Suspension of Rules.
- Placed on House Calendar No: 133.
- Reported to House by House Committee on Armed Services. Report No: 99-504.
- Ordered to be Reported .
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee .
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Referred to Subcommittee on Military Personnel and Compensation.
- Executive Comment Requested from DOD.
- Referred to House Committee on Armed Services.
+ − Amendment
Extending the deadline relating to obligations of funds from military personnel accounts of the Department of Defense.