+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (17)
On August 11, 1993 in the House:
- Signed by President.
- Became Public Law No: 103-70.
On August 10, 1993 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On August 9, 1993 in the House:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On August 6, 1993 in the House:
- Cleared for White House.
On August 6, 1993 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment and with a preamble by Voice Vote.
- Senate Committee on Commerce discharged by Unanimous Consent.
On July 27, 1993 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and read twice and referred to the Committee on Commerce.
On July 26, 1993 in the House:
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Oberstar moved to suspend the rules and pass the resolution.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the resolution Agreed to by voice vote.
On June 23, 1993 in the House:
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee.
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On March 1, 1993 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Aviation.
On February 16, 1993 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Public Works + Transportation.
+ − Sponsor