+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (8)
On December 19, 2017 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and referred to the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions.
On December 18, 2017 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H10152)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H. Con. Res. 95.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H10152-10154)
- Mr. Estes (KS) moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended.
On December 1, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Education and the Workforce.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (18)