+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (13)
On May 4, 1999 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and referred to the Committee on Judiciary.
On April 29, 1999 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to by voice vote.
- The previous question was ordered without objection.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate on H. Con. Res. 93 .
- Considered by unanimous consent.
- Mr. Fletcher asked unanimous consent to discharge from committee and consider.
- Committee on Judiciary discharged.
- Committee on Education and the Workforce discharged.
On April 28, 1999 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime.
On April 27, 1999 in the House:
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to House Education and the Workforce
- Referred to the Committee on Education and the Workforce, and in addition to the Committee on the Judiciary, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsor