+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (13)
On May 2, 2001 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and referred to the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions.
On May 1, 2001 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: : 418 - 1 .
- Considered as unfinished business.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H. Con. Res. 91 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Greenwood moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution.
On April 30, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Education Reform.
On April 16, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health.
On March 29, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to House Education and the Workforce
- Referred to House Energy and Commerce
- Referred to the Committee on Energy and Commerce, and in addition to the Committee on Education and the Workforce, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsor