+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (12)
On June 13, 2016 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and referred to the Committee on Finance.
On June 10, 2016 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 237 - 163, 2 Present (Roll no. 295). (text: CR H3669)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H3693)
- POSTPONED PROCEEDINGS - At conclusion of debate on H.Con.Res. 89, the Chair put the question on agreeing to the resolution and by voice vote, announced that the ayes had prevailed. Mrs. Black demanded the yeas and nays and the Chair postponed further proceedings on agreeing to the resolution until later in the legislative day.
- The previous question was ordered pursuant to the rule. (consideration: CR H3676)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate on H. Con. Res. 89.
- Resolution provides for consideration of H.R. 4775, H. Con. Res. 89, and H. Con. Res. 112.
- Considered under the provisions of rule H. Res. 767. (consideration: CR H3669-3677)
On June 7, 2016 in the House:
- Rules Committee Resolution H. Res. 767 Reported to House. Resolution provides for consideration of H.R. 4775, H. Con. Res. 89, and H. Con. Res. 112.
On October 29, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Ways and Means.
- Introduced in House
+ − Vote
June 10, 2016: On Agreeing to the Resolution
- Yeas: 237
- Nays: 163
- Present/NV: 2
- Absent: 32
+ − Sponsors (83)