+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (12)
On June 7, 2001 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On June 6, 2001 in the Senate:
- Resolution agreed to in Senate without amendment and with a preamble by Unanimous Consent.
- Senate Committee on the Judiciary discharged by Unanimous Consent.
On May 24, 2001 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and referred to the Committee on the Judiciary.
On May 22, 2001 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to without objection.
- Considered by unanimous consent.
- RESERVATION OF OBJECTION - Mr. Davis of Illinois reserved the right to object to the motion and proceeded with a statement under his reservation to be followed by yielding time to other Members, also under his reservation. At the conclusion of Member statements, the reservation will be removed.
- Mr. LaTourette asked unanimous consent to discharge from committee and consider.
- Committee on Government Reform discharged.
On April 16, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on the Civil Service and Agency Organization.
On March 22, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Government Reform.
+ − Sponsor