+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (15)
On May 23, 2001 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On May 22, 2001 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate, considered, and agreed to without amendment by Unanimous Consent.
On May 21, 2001 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H. Con. Res. 79 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. LaTourette moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution.
- Reported by the Committee on Transportation. H. Rept. 107-73 .
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 30.
On May 11, 2001 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On March 28, 2001 in the House:
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee by Voice Vote.
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On March 23, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings and Emergency Management.
On March 22, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure.
+ − Sponsor