+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (13)
On March 15, 2016 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations.
On March 14, 2016 in the House:
- The title of the measure was amended. Agreed to without objection.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 393 - 0 (Roll no. 112). (text: CR H1314)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H1325-1326)
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H. Con. Res. 75.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H1314-1317)
- Mr. Smith (NJ) moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended.
On March 2, 2016 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported in the Nature of a Substitute (Amended) by Unanimous Consent.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On September 9, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Foreign Affairs.
- Introduced in House
+ − Vote
March 14, 2016: On Motion to Suspend the Rules and Agree, as Amended
- Yeas: 393
- Absent: 40
+ − Sponsors (213)