+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (8)
On September 26, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate.
On September 25, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H8844-8845)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H. Con. Res. 72.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H8844-8847)
- Mr. Rutherford moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended.
On July 24, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (87)