+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (15)
On March 24, 1999 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations.
On March 23, 1999 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: : 429 - 1 .
- Considered as unfinished business.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H. Con. Res. 56 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Gilman moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution.
- Committee Agreed to Seek Consideration Under Suspension of the Rules, by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On March 17, 1999 in the House:
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee by Voice Vote.
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Asia and the Pacific.
- Referred to the House Committee on International Relations.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
+ − Sponsor