+ − Summary
+ − Actions (10)
On March 23, 1987 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On March 20, 1987 in the Senate:
- Resolution agreed to in Senate without amendment and with a preamble by Voice Vote.
On March 18, 1987 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 37.
- Committee on Rules. Reported to Senate by Senator Ford without amendment and with a preamble. Without written report.
- Committee on Rules. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
On March 3, 1987 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and referred to the Committee on Rules.
On February 26, 1987 in the House:
- Resolution Agreed to in House by Voice Vote.
- Called up by House by Unanimous Consent.
- House Committee on House Administration Discharged by Unanimous Consent.
On February 18, 1987 in the House:
- Referred to House Committee on House Administration.
+ − Sponsor