+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (7)
On October 2, 2002 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate.
On October 1, 2002 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H. Con. Res. 484 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Castle moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution.
On September 25, 2002 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Education and the Workforce.
+ − Sponsor