+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (10)
On November 13, 2006 in the Senate:
- Referred to the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions.
On September 28, 2006 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate.
On September 28, 2006 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H. Con. Res. 473 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Westmoreland moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution.
On September 21, 2006 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Unanimous Consent.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On September 14, 2006 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Government Reform.
+ − Sponsor