+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (14)
On September 25, 2002 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and referred to the Committee on the Judiciary.
On September 24, 2002 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H. Con. Res. 419 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Hansen moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution.
On July 22, 2002 in the House:
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 198.
- Reported by the Committee on Resources. H. Rept. 107-598 .
On July 10, 2002 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Unanimous Consent.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On June 27, 2002 in the House:
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee by Unanimous Consent.
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On June 14, 2002 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Fisheries Conservation, Wildlife and Oceans.
On June 13, 2002 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Resources.
+ − Sponsor