+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (20)
On July 16, 2002 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and referred to the Committee on Environment and Public Works.
On July 15, 2002 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H. Con. Res. 408 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Gilchrest moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution.
On July 11, 2002 in the House:
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 189.
- Committee on Agriculture discharged.
- House Committee on Agriculture Granted an extension for further consideration ending not later than July 11, 2002.
- Reported by the Committee on Resources. H. Rept. 107-565 , Part I.
On June 26, 2002 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Unanimous Consent.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On June 20, 2002 in the House:
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee by Unanimous Consent.
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On June 12, 2002 in the House:
- Subcommittee Hearings Held.
On June 4, 2002 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Livestock and Horticulture.
On June 3, 2002 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Fisheries Conservation, Wildlife and Oceans.
On May 22, 2002 in the House:
- Referred to House Agriculture
- Referred to House Resources
- Referred to the Committee on Resources, and in addition to the Committee on Agriculture, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsor