+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (16)
On December 12, 2016 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On December 10, 2016 in the Senate:
- Resolution agreed to in Senate without amendment and with a preamble by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S7127)
On December 7, 2016 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 711.
- Committee on Foreign Relations. Reported by Senator Corker without amendment and with a preamble. Without written report.
On December 6, 2016 in the Senate:
- Committee on Foreign Relations. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
- Referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations.
On November 30, 2016 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate.
On November 29, 2016 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution Agreed to by voice vote. (text of measure as passed: CR H6349)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H. Con. Res. 40.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H6349-6351)
- Mr. Royce moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution.
On April 23, 2015 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Unanimous Consent.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On April 21, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Foreign Affairs.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (153)