+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (12)
On July 12, 2000 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations.
On July 11, 2000 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H. Con. Res. 348 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Gilman moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended.
On June 29, 2000 in the House:
- Committee Agreed to Seek Consideration Under Suspension of the Rules, by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On June 28, 2000 in the House:
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee by Voice Vote.
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On June 27, 2000 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on International Operations and Human Rights.
On June 7, 2000 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on International Relations.
+ − Sponsor