+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (12)
On March 25, 2002 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On March 22, 2002 in the Senate:
- Resolution agreed to in Senate without amendment and with a preamble by Unanimous Consent.
On March 21, 2002 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 333.
- Committee on Governmental Affairs. Reported by Senator Lieberman without amendment and with a preamble. Without written report.
- Committee on Governmental Affairs. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
On March 13, 2002 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and referred to the Committee on Governmental Affairs.
On March 12, 2002 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H. Con. Res. 339 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. LaTourette moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution.
On March 6, 2002 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Government Reform.
+ − Sponsor