+ − Summary
+ − Actions (7)
On June 9, 2000 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health and Environment.
On June 8, 2000 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Livestock and Horticulture.
On May 25, 2000 in the House:
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to House Agriculture
- Referred to House Commerce
- Referred to the Committee on Commerce, and in addition to the Committees on Agriculture, and the Judiciary, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsor