+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (8)
On February 28, 2002 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and referred to the Committee on the Judiciary.
On February 28, 2002 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to without objection.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with debate on the resolution under a reservation of objection. Subsequently, the reservation was removed.
- Considered by unanimous consent.
- Mrs. Davis, Jo Ann asked unanimous consent to discharge from committee and consider.
- Committee on Government Reform discharged.
On February 27, 2002 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Government Reform.
+ − Sponsor