+ − Summary
+ − Actions (9)
On September 21, 1984 in the Senate:
- Resolution agreed to in Senate without amendment by Voice Vote.
On September 12, 1984 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 1164.
- Committee on Commerce. Reported to Senate by Senator Packwood without amendment. With written report No. 98-600.
On August 8, 1984 in the Senate:
- Committee on Commerce. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
On August 2, 1984 in the Senate:
- Committee on Commerce. Hearings held. Hearings printed: S.Hrg. 98-1071.
On June 28, 1984 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and referred to the Committee on Commerce.
On June 26, 1984 in the House:
- Resolution Agreed to in House by Yea-Nay Vote: 352 - 65 .
- Called up by House Under Suspension of Rules.
On June 18, 1984 in the House:
- Referred to House Committee on House Administration.
+ − Sponsor