+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (8)
On November 22, 2005 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On November 21, 2005 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate, considered, and agreed to without amendment by Unanimous Consent.
On November 18, 2005 in the House:
- Pursuant to the provisions of H. Res. 572 , H. Con. Res. 308 is considered passed House.
- Rule H. Res. 572 passed House.
- Rules Committee Resolution H. Res. 572 Reported to House. Rule provides for consideration of H. Res. 571 and H. Con. Res. 308 with 1 hour of general debate. Previous question shall be considered as ordered without intervening motions except motion to recommit. Sec. 2. Upon adoption of this resolution, House Concurrent Resolution is hereby adopted. Measure will be considered read. Bill is closed to amendments.
- Referred to House House Administration
- Referred to House Appropriations
- Referred to the Committee on Appropriations, and in addition to the Committee on House Administration, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsor