+ − Summary
+ − Actions (11)
On May 8, 2000 in the House:
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution Failed by the Yeas and Nays: : 216 - 180 .
- Considered as unfinished business.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H. Con. Res. 296 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Simpson moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution.
On April 7, 2000 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on the Constitution.
On April 3, 2000 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Department Operations, Oversight, Nutrition and Forestry.
On March 30, 2000 in the House:
- Referred to House Agriculture
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to the Committee on the Judiciary, and in addition to the Committee on Agriculture, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsor