+ − Summary
+ − Actions (12)
On April 26, 1984 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate. Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 810.
On April 12, 1984 in the House:
- Resolution Agreed to in House by Yea-Nay Vote: 281 - 111 .
- Measure Considered in House as in the Committee of the Whole.
- Called up by House by Rule.
- Rule Passed House.
On April 11, 1984 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Committee Hearings Held.
- Referred to House Committee on Foreign Affairs.
- Referred to House Committee on Intelligence .
- Rules Committee Resolution H.Res.485 Reported to House.
- Rule Granted Providing an Open Rule with 2 Hours of Debate.
+ − Sponsor